IGNORED

IWOM XL review.

Jerseybassnbow

I hunt with a xbow and gun, so I'm doing most of my shooting seated.  But I understand your criticism.  I guess it's a case of you can't have it all.  It keeps you totally toasty and easy to pack in, out, and deploy.  I'm guessing if they made it wider it would impact pack-ability.  Having two legs wouldn't make any sense...it would just be like any bib system then.  But who knows.  I can stand and shift in it...it just takes a little shuffling.  

Sat all day on Wednesday in it.  The cold wasn't an issue at all.  I think overall it's the best solution out there.  I really love being able to walk in and out in my base layer.  

I, like you, prefer to use a regular face mask instead of the integrated one.  I feel like the integrated one impacts my ability to turn to look a little too much.  

I hunt with a xbow and gun, so I'm doing most of my shooting seated.  But I understand your criticism.  I guess it's a case of you can't have it all.  It keeps you totally toasty and easy to pack in, out, and deploy.  I'm guessing if they made it wider it would impact pack-ability.  Having two legs wouldn't make any sense...it would just be like any bib system then.  But who knows.  I can stand and shift in it...it just takes a little shuffling.  

Sat all day on Wednesday in it.  The cold wasn't an issue at all.  I think overall it's the best solution out there.  I really love being able to walk in and out in my base layer.  

I, like you, prefer to use a regular face mask instead of the integrated one.  I feel like the integrated one impacts my ability to turn to look a little too much.  

It looks good

I use cabela's wooltimate pants and parka. I have yet to be cold in NJ wearing their pants and parka. Like with the IWOM you can't walk with the jacket on, it gets too hot,.

I had the same criticism. I was as warm as could be in minimal clothing underneath but I was shuffling when the deer would come through and with my size 12's it was a deal breaker for me.  All of the shuffling was cumbersome and ultimately made too much noise and movement.  The customer service was excellent and they took it right back.  If it ever comes with individual legs that are sealed like the HBS then I'll definitely buy another one. For now, I'm using the Cabelas Wooltimate stuff and also have the Stand Hunter Bibs and they're working out well.