IGNORED

12’ vee hull with trailer

Flying lead

High 1957buck I have a difficult time navigating this site toke 3 hours to get the boat on lol and 40 minuets to get to you, anyway I live in upper Freehold I’m 55 years old have a12.5 year old son, l hunt bow, muzzleloader, shotgun not much fishing, done some snaring past2 years cought 67 red fox and83 coon and 1 coyote the day after Christmas last year and he was 90 percent black target shooting with vintage ww2 rifles and hand load all and cast buckshot and pistols also a single parent My house is up for sale and all my excavation equipment except the backhoe moving to navada grew up here and had enough I hope I put this in the right place if not I’m sorry please stear me into the right direction and maybe I can do this faster thanks, flying lead

High 1957buck I have a difficult time navigating this site toke 3 hours to get the boat on lol and 40 minuets to get to you, anyway I live in upper Freehold I’m 55 years old have a12.5 year old son, l hunt bow, muzzleloader, shotgun not much fishing, done some snaring past2 years cought 67 red fox and83 coon and 1 coyote the day after Christmas last year and he was 90 percent black target shooting with vintage ww2 rifles and hand load all and cast buckshot and pistols also a single parent My house is up for sale and all my excavation equipment except the backhoe moving to navada grew up here and had enough I hope I put this in the right place if not I’m sorry please stear me into the right direction and maybe I can do this faster thanks, flying lead

:welcome:  :welcome:  :welcome:  :welcome:  :welcome:   you are doing just fine Neighbor hate to see you move but Good Luck Take care of That Boy  :up:

I would scoop up that boat for me and Grandsons but Wt limit to low. 

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif