IGNORED

Zone 7 giant

And nobody has ever driven their deer to a spot that provides "better" pictures? Guys do it all the time.

Sorry Charlie I didn’t know that. But I have to tell you the view on top of the mountain at the Whitetail preserve is incredible. It’s a beautiful view all the way to the water gap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broken tackle fishing in field had a little write up this is what it said with the picture

So anyone who grew up in stewartsville heard all the old timer hunters talk about the main street monster. A giant buck that lived between Mahony farm and Oberly farm. Nobody could get close to this buck. Well I am assuming that this one was from that gene pool. Because this guy just shot it. I dont know who he is, but tell him congrats from Broken Tackle Fishing and Field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no problem believing that deer is from NJ, seen several bigger killed, and on display, and a few even bigger yet from trail cam pics that were never killed. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.