IGNORED

Gotta love when you find this while scouting.

DBuck

Found these 2 deer while checking out a WMA. One might have been a roadkill, I didn't turn it over to check for a hole, but the other one sure isn't. Looks like someone didn't feel like butchering their deer after the caped it out for a mount.

dead dear WMA.JPG

Dead deer WMA 2.JPG

Dead deer WMA 3.JPG

Dead deer WMA 4.JPG

Such a waste!

I found a couple of bucks during gun season years ago that they hacked the racks off and only removed the back straps. They then dumped them right next to a main trail off of a main parking area. Not the kind of stuff you want the non-hunting public to see!

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

in fact, they cut the hocks and cut off the feet... Looks like it was hung and caped, meat was bad and they dumped it for the buzzards and yotes...

Makes you wonder if it was even tagged...

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

in fact, they cut the hocks and cut off the feet... Looks like it was hung and caped, meat was bad and they dumped it for the buzzards and yotes...

Makes you wonder if it was even tagged...

I think they cut it off because wherever they hoisted the animal they did not have enough head room. If you cut off, and hook up the way they did it you can pull the animal all the way up to the low ceiling.