IGNORED

Catch any deers?

JerseyJaysTaxidermy

This is gonna be long so I apologize in advance, but I did catch a deer once, and it was pretty funny.

I was running a hunt in a community in Morris county a few years back and as I was driving around I saw a herd of deer in a yard next to a swamp where one of our guys was hunting. I figured I would push the deer down into the swamp for the hunter. So I pulled in the driveway, knocked on the door, and told the guy that I had been hired to remove the deer from his community and would it be ok if I parked there for a minute. He said sure, go ahead.

I pushed the deer down into the swamp and on my way back out I saw a doe bedded down so I walked over to her. Her head was up and she looked perfectly fine but she wouldn't get up so something was obviously wrong with her. I started petting her to see how she would react and she just laid there with her head up like she didn't have a care in the world. I started rubbing her ears and head and there was no reaction at all, she just sat there looking at me like your pet dog would.

I decided to bring her to another spot close by where it would be easier to keep an eye on her so I scooped her up under her legs like you would carry a calf and walked out of the woods with her. When I walked into the guy's yard carrying the deer he came running out his front door and asked "what are you doing?". I said, "I told you, I get paid to take the deer out of your community". He stood there scratching his head as I put the deer in the back of my truck and drove away. :rofl:

Cool story! I guess when people ask you if you caught any deer you can reply "well it's been a few years"

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk