IGNORED

Climber only way to go today

LPJR

Love reeses but don't want to be a fat ass again, so usually avoid them. lol they are a great stand snack though.

that swamp kinda looks like the area I sat two weeks ago in shittingham wma nmc...love that type of habitat.

Sucks you guys didn't see much. Had one of my coolest hunts ever...you guys must all smell funny. lol

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Love reeses but don't want to be a fat ass again, so usually avoid them. lol they are a great stand snack though.

that swamp kinda looks like the area I sat two weeks ago in shittingham wma nmc...love that type of habitat.

Sucks you guys didn't see much. Had one of my coolest hunts ever...you guys must all smell funny. lol

After reading your story Matty, I thought how much my hunts this week really were poor......2nd sit this week since noon and 130 until dark I didn't see a tail. They were all by you showing off..

I'll let you in on the secret.

See, I stopped washing my hunting clothes a few years ago and now I smell like a big old rutting buck. I hunt with the wind at my back so all the deer nearby come in to see and smell this new big beautiful beast. lol

Trust me, I have plenty of hunts where I don't see jack diddly. Only takes a few seconds to make a great season though.

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Trust me, I have plenty of hunts where I don't see jack diddly. Only takes a few seconds to make a great season though.

Well said Matty. This actually got me to thinking.............Even though the last few hunts were slow, the opportunity I had to be in it is what it is all about to me. The anticipation of knowing that a shooter could appear following a doe at any given moment this time of year is why I love it. Too many times, (me included) we lose sight of what the bow season is all about. If it were easy or a given each time out it would not be the same.....

Not wittingham....private spot in hardyston near lafayette border in zone 2...lots of deer, normally.