IGNORED

Items that get the TWO THUMBS up reviews....

nmc02

I have spent far too much money on hunting items in my life. I have wasted a lot of money over the years. I decided to compose a list of my favorite items over the years. All joking aside, in my opinion, no fail and AWESOME. Here they are in no particular order....

1.) Best hang on stand: Millennium M25. Their least expensive stand at $95. Comfortable, well built, & includes a life line. No better stand out there.

2.) Great facemask: True Timber silver tec ninja hood in Kanati camo. Get one, if you can find one.

3.) Best cushion: Hunt comfort Fat Boy. A bit expensive....worth its weight in gold!!!

4.) Best dressing knife: Outdoor Edge Razor in blaze orange. Replaceable blade in a color that can be seen.

5.) Best headlamp: Black diamond Icon. $100. Worth every penny. Adjustable brightness, crazy bright if need be, & LIFETIME WARRANTY.

6.) Walking boots: Kenetrek mountain extreme: well built, comfortable out of the box, & awesome warranty. Expensive....you get what you pay for!

7.) Cold weather, gun hunting camo from stationary position: Sitka gear incinerator jacket & bibs.....no better. Warm, comfortable, waterproof. No complaints.

The above items are just a few of my favorite items. FEEL FREE TO ADD SOME ITEMS YOU LOVE TO THE LIST. GOOD LUCK & TRUST ME ♤♤♤♤ THEY ARE GREEEEAAAT.

Edited by nmc02

Additionally: Blackhorn 209 muzzleloader powder....FAR better than pellets or loose powder. Try it, no better.

Mechanical broadhead: Grim reaper whitetail special.

If Blackhorn isn't a pellet or powder then what is it? I went to their web page to learn about it but didn't get much out of it. How does it get used? Do you need to purchase a different breech plug or just use a 209 Breech plug?

If Blackhorn isn't a pellet or powder then what is it? I went to their web page to learn about it but didn't get much out of it. How does it get used? Do you need to purchase a different breech plug or just use a 209 Breech plug?

Technically a powder, just not like traditional powders. Sphere shaped, higher velocities, and cleaner than all others (I have taken more than 40 shots without cleaning the barrel). The tc & knight breech plugs work w it, CVA needs a upgraded breech plug (costs about 30)