IGNORED

FOUND !!!!!!! Update Lost Dog

Nanuk

Glad she was found!! Gave me chills I felt like I was there with ya!

You can check out gundogsupply. They have ones that come with a unit that puts out a certain radius and no need to bury anything. I was looking into them for when I move out of the apt. Most had good ratings

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I bought an electric fence from Gun Dog Supply and installed it myself using a spade. Not difficult.  Uses a 9 volt battery not like some of the systems where you have to buy their batteries. And works great with my GSP.

And by the way your setter could be a twin of one I had many years ago.  I'm in Clarksburg over by 6 Flags if you have any questions or need a hand.

http://www.gundogsupply.com/dog-fence.html

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

Hope you shamed her butt. I had my beagle/rat terrier run off after a deer. Five days of searching and running ads in the paper she was right near the stand I was working on when I lost her. After she ran at me and jumped in my arms all kinds of happy and licking my face I set her down and shook the finger at her. She dropped her head and looked up with those puppy sad eyes and never ran off again. I think she got my message.

I'm glad you found her

Edited by _X7