IGNORED

Topic of the day displays let’s see your ideas

Oneday121o

Looks awesome !! I love the gun rack but you may want to get a safe for them guns and not leave them out good forbid someone brakes into you house ...I always wanted one of them glass front gun cabinets but im always worried if someone got into my house I would hate to loose my guns...just my 2cents but other then that you got a nice looking place congrats on it and good luck!

Looks awesome !! I love the gun rack but you may want to get a safe for them guns and not leave them out good forbid someone brakes into you house ...I always wanted one of them glass front gun cabinets but im always worried if someone got into my house I would hate to loose my guns...just my 2cents but other then that you got a nice looking place congrats on it and good luck!

those are just BS guns. Ones a pellet, ones an air soft, and another is a 22 short I use for trapping. My real guns are secured and no ammunition is available that you can shoot out of those without meeting my glock first. I had no place for them and had that lying around. All my good weapons are in a safe or hidden, loaded and ready for action. Army vet here, I don’t play around lol.