IGNORED

Lol, nice try!

Oneday121o

This was posted at a local WMA, I’ve never seen someone try this lol! But I guess it is worth a shot. Buck is probably still walking around if it was indeed shot in the “shoulder”. I guess if I did see this and found the buck I would return it, but I know a lot of other people may not and this would be incentive for them to go out lookIng for it. I don’t know about posting your number there either, a lot of anti hunters in this area, maybe an email.

0E5B94FD-A81B-4652-AF3F-67619579025C.png

If I found a world record in the woods I would not keep it. What for if it wasn't I who pulled the trigger?

Never understood people who think otherwise.  I was talking to a butcher once who told me someone stole a buck from the overnight freezer left by another guy.  Just so he could put it on his wall and claim it as his own? 

No one else really cares about your mounts........its for you.  I can't believe someone would do otherwise.  However, I hear its not that uncommon.  

Never understood people who think otherwise.  I was talking to a butcher once who told me someone stole a buck from the overnight freezer left by another guy.  Just so he could put it on his wall and claim it as his own? 

No one else really cares about your mounts........its for you.  I can't believe someone would do otherwise.  However, I hear its not that uncommon.  

Yep, it must be a nice feeling and even better memory looking at the stolen buck on your wall. :shock:

Unfortunately there are people out there who would do it, I guess to impress others :down: and therefore I would never leave a nice buck in an unattended icebox over night,

Edited by Lunatic