IGNORED

sorry team mates in deer contest

rgw

i may be done i cant take hunting here any more. its one thing after another. as you saw my boy got a buck on monday. i stayed out of woods till tonight and didnt see a thing which really supprised me so i pulled the chip from cam. to my supprise i had a guy watching us in como pants take pics and gut his deer then the next day a lady with a sprayer spraying the ground around bait site. no deer after that and all the corn is still there and feed blocks turned white. these pics are 100 yds in the woods not around a residential areas.

the fitst pic is of me and the boy

the next pic is of the guy then the girl

WGI_0007.JPG

WGI_0008.JPG

WGI_0009.JPG

That’s a very good picture of the lady. She’ll be VERY easy to find. I have on x hunt maps. If you want to give me your location I call

Pull up the tax maps and then you can search social media for the names. Then you’ll find pictures. That’s how I’ve caught two trespassers in two years

i got a program at work i can look up sorrounding names so i will do that tomorrow, then over the next few day i will try to get a hold of homeowner to make sure he didnt know anything. he is away a lot so it may take a few days.

Furthermore. Id say it’s a bear group type nut job. Don’t forget season just needed. She could be doing it to ruin you “Bear bait”. Check the bear group sites. These people aren’t intelligent. She may have even said what she did on there in right away they gives you your suspect.

i got a program at work i can look up sorrounding names so i will do that tomorrow, then over the next few day i will try to get a hold of homeowner to make sure he didnt know anything. he is away a lot so it may take a few days.

Forgot you do surveying. I should remember bc I gotta call you soon lol. Either way I can do it for you and screenshot the info right now if you’d like.