IGNORED

Hey guys, guess who got arrested again, c'mon, guess...

Thrudheim

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A guy like this WANTS to be arrested, it's not an accident.

And it's not about "saving bears" either, it's about attention, getting his name in the paper, and being "cool" to his cohort of friends that all travel regionally to these XYZ animal protests.

Someone wasn't held enough as a child.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

A guy like this WANTS to be arrested, it's not an accident.

And it's not about "saving bears" either, it's about attention, getting his name in the paper, and being "cool" to his cohort of friends that all travel regionally to these XYZ animal protests.

Someone wasn't held enough as a child.

I think the judge should see how cool he really is with about a year in the state lock up. Betcha the coolness wears off of him then...

We really need to get rid of these bear check in stations and do a call in like we do with deer....we need to do like ny does, call you bear in and you can volunteer to send in you bear teeth to the state ...I feel these people coming here to protest because they have someplace to do it where as in NY there is no place other then a random city street to protest....im glad he got arrested, maybe if he gets a month in jail this time he will just stay home next year