We got out on both trips on Tuesday and on Weds morning with very good porgy fishing Nobody sailed the afternoon and nobody went out today with the strong East winds. Not sure about tomorrow, Friday,as the winds will still be blowing and the ocean won't be nice, let you know later after the updated forecast. Here are some pics and thanks for looking in. Sailing two trips daily, weather permitting, through Sunday 10/15 and then we will be sailing only the morning trips on the weekdays, two trips on weekends.
View the full article
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users