IGNORED

Lucky little snake.

3Blade

We were working in Smoke Rise in Kinnelon today ripping out a concrete walkway when we stumbled upon this little guy. I have no idea how he survived the jackhammering. As we were pulling up the broken pieces he was all curled up under one them. Let him go near an old wood pile to live another day. This is the only snake I feel comfortable handling, he wasn't too intimidating :rofl:

IMG_20171011_094501874.jpg

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I'm in Smoke Rise at least once a week. There's some nice bucks up there.

That's what I hear. The home owner was telling about all the deer that run through her property. I was hoping to catch a glimpse of one the bucks in there.

Edited by 3 Blade

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

That's what I hear. The home owner was telling about all the deer that run through her property. I was hoping to catch a glimpse of one the bucks in there.

They are all over the place.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

I ran the hunt there for 6 years and we had the herd down but I guess it's back up again.  

That looks like a brown (dekay's) snake.   

We were working in Smoke Rise in Kinnelon today ripping out a concrete walkway when we stumbled upon this little guy. I have no idea how he survived the jackhammering. As we were pulling up the broken pieces he was all curled up under one them. Let him go near an old wood pile to live another day. This is the only snake I feel comfortable handling, he wasn't too intimidating :rofl:

Handsome little guy

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk