• NJ Woods & Water Zazzle Storefront
  • NJ Woods & Water Cafepress Storefront

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup.
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Enter contests and win prizes
  • Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
  • Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
  • Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
  • Participate in live chat
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
If you are experiencing trouble creating an account, please click here to submit a support ticket and we will help resolve any issues you may be having!

Photo

Murphy on Gun Control

48 replies to this topic

#41 Male OFFLINE   John B

John B

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 10/17/17 - 03:57 PM

So would people really sell, or bury them in the yard?

#42 OFFLINE   GhostBear

GhostBear

11 Pointer

• NJW&W Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 10/17/17 - 04:06 PM

I WILL NOT COMPLY!! That should be every law abiding gun owners mantra if they want to make criminals out of us. And it should be made clear to Trenton that we won't.
  • Like x 1
  • List
Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

#43 Male OFFLINE   BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 10/17/17 - 04:08 PM

would people really sell, or bury them in the yard?

It's a terrifying thing to think of, but sadly I think it's coming.

If we use New York State as a guide, they didn't get anywhere near the "mandatory registration" they thought they would based on assumed semiautomatic rifle ownership.  So people are clearly defying the law.

It's scary though because if you're caught owning an item you've never committed a crime with, and is legal to own virtually anywhere else in (real) America, it could be significant jail time.

Under New York law, failure to register an assault weapon by the April 2014 deadline can be treated as misdemeanor offense, punishable by “forfeiture of the weapon” and up to one year in jail, according to the New York State Police. Under a different statute, the situation can also be treated as a low-level felony, punishable by up to four years in prison.

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.2267730

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

#44 Male OFFLINE   Tarhunt

Tarhunt

12 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,131 posts

Posted 10/17/17 - 04:11 PM

It's a terrifying thing to think of, but sadly I think it's coming.

If we use New York State as a guide, they didn't get anywhere near the "mandatory registration" they thought they would based on assumed semiautomatic rifle ownership.  So people are clearly defying the law.

It's scary though because if you're caught owning an item you've never committed a crime with, and is legal to own virtually anywhere else in (real) America, it could be significant jail time.

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.2267730

Definitely scary stuff.

• Agree x 1
  • List

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

#45 Male OFFLINE   Nadornati

Nadornati

Fawn

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10/17/17 - 04:14 PM

Out of my cold dead hands !!!

#46 Male OFFLINE   BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 10/17/17 - 04:14 PM

I WILL NOT COMPLY!! That should be every law abiding gun owners mantra if they want to make criminals out of us.

Luckily I don't have to worry about it since I don't own any semiautomatic rifles.   You know us "liberals" we HATE those things.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

#47 Male OFFLINE   deadonshot2

deadonshot2

Spike

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 10/17/17 - 04:27 PM

He would have lost me at tax hikes and welcoming illegals. But he never had my vote anyway.

• Agree x 1
  • List

#48 OFFLINE   _X7

_X7

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 10/17/17 - 06:49 PM

Well, for one, he called me the name prior, and I merely hit back.    It was very Trump of me.

Secondly, I'm the one who had the actual "answer" and provided a link to the verifiable data from State of New Jersey's voter data website to prove it.   So.......yeah.... oh wait.

There you go again with your smartest man in the room attitude. Using your graphs and verifiable BS to tell us we might as well stay home.

#49 Male OFFLINE   Buzzard II

Buzzard II

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 10/19/17 - 12:09 PM

Vote Pro Gun candidates into office! Murphy is nothing but trouble for all of New Jersey!
  • Agree x 1
  • List

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users