IGNORED

Sign in again and again!!

Lunatic

Are you using Tapatalk or Safari? If the latter, you may need to delete the site data on your iPhone if something got hosed.

Settings >> Safari >> Advanced >> Website Data >> Click Edit >> Click Minus Sign next to njwoodsandwater.com to delete this sites data on your phone.

Should clear things out and start you fresh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you using Tapatalk or Safari? If the latter, you may need to delete the site data on your iPhone if something got hosed.

Settings >> Safari >> Advanced >> Website Data >> Click Edit >> Click Minus Sign next to njwoodsandwater.com to delete this sites data on your phone.

Safari

I'll give this a try and report back

Tha ks

So far it appears this helped

Thank you VM

• 1 month later...

I've been having this problem every couple of days and I don't understand what's going on. I don't use anything but the regular website because I hate the mobile site apps. Any ideas? It sucks because half the time I forget my password and have to change it again.

Look at BowhunterNJ post #3. I did what he suggested and haven't had a problem since