IGNORED

South Jersey get together???

Rusty- what if the wife and girlfriend are into each other also? Is it okay them? LOL

If that was the case you better play the lottery because you would be considered a lucky man. Now if one of them owned a truck dealership, and the other owned thousands of acres of great hunting land then you would be considered a living God amongst us mortal men.

If that was the case you better play the lottery because you would be considered a lucky man. Now if one of them owned a truck dealership, and the other owned thousands of acres of great hunting land then you would be considered a living God amongst us mortal men.

substitute truck dealership with "owns nice boat' and I agree

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

So, the flat headed midget without teeth, who owns her own liquor store, gets no respect anymore.

Geez, how times have changed.

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

I heard Jim's Lunch in Millville was a happening place.  Pretty far south for you southies.  Might be a good joint for a meet-up.

http://www.nj.com/cumberland/index.ssf/2014/10/5_things_to_know_about_millvilles_jims_lunch_a_favorite_place_for_mike_trout.html

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

You are showing your age.  :)

Well, she has always been the ideal woman for me.

She's been "The Bees Knees", in my book.

We have been married for over 40 plus years. She has always been by my side.

Never had to look far for a place to rest my beer.

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Im most likely in. I eat there a decent amount although lately we've been going to PJ Whelihan's in Medford Lakes more. And I must admit(time to ruffle some feathers LOL), there wings have been better, minus the garlic parm flavor. Pic has that "down pat". No preference on date for me as my schedule is constantly changing. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just originally through out the pic because I thought is was somewhat central to South Jersey. I figured it was somewhat close to everyone but way way closer than pub 199 for quite a few guys.

I’ll give it a few more days for suggestions then I’m going to go ahead and pick a date and a place and hope I’m not the only one who shows up.

Including going to put Saturday 12/2 out as the proposed date. That is the Saturday before 6-day. We could have a nice night of adult beverages and unhealthy food, then have Sunday to recover before 6day begins. Maybe we could even scrat together a few prizes or auctions to make the night a little more interesting.

I also think this should be a plus one event. Wives, girlfriends and mistresses welcome.

Everyone let me know how Saturday 12/2 works out for you and please reply.

1) Wallew and Mrs Wallew are available

Edited by Wallew