IGNORED

Arrowed the buck after 2 years can't find him

Mr.wiska

That sucks man. Real nice deer. If you don't recover him, hopefully he lives for round 2.

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Apparently they do that when they leave their first aid kits in their bedding area. ;)

What the hell is wrong with you people?!!!   They pull their hair out so the band aid sticks!     Idiots  :banghead:

Edited by B B

Deer don’t plug themselves lol. If he was hit in the shoulder with a bow, then good chance he is still out there walking around.

don't want to hi jack but in my experience only the knuckle of the shoulder should stop am arrow. The scalpula is easily blown through. The question is how much penetration did hits arrow get. Less than 2 inches would indicate the heavy bone. Good luck n don't give up

don't want to hi jack but in my experience only the knuckle of the shoulder should stop am arrow. The scalpula is easily blown through. The question is how much penetration did hits arrow get. Less than 2 inches would indicate the heavy bone. Good luck n don't give up

That knuckle is a bastard. No arrow and head combination that I am aware of can penetrate it when it is hit directly......

That knuckle is a bastard. No arrow and head combination that I am aware of can penetrate it when it is hit directly......

I have split the upper bones on both legs but the knuckle has stopped a few opposite shoulder exits and believed to have cost me a deer or 2 over the years. I shoot a 340 arrow at 520 total weight with cut on contact g5s. This is what occurs on most bone

Screenshot_20171007-225249.png

If you hit the knuckle of the shoulder there are no vitals behind it.

That extend way far forward.

Rememeber if it's in the vitals you only need a few inches. But I've had it where the arrow goes in bounces off the opposite rib cage and falls out. that's only 6"-8" on a good size deer.

He's doing comercials right now, "hairplug for deer, im not only the founder but also a client."