IGNORED

Anyone Use These Decoys?

BHC

i've used them to kill 3 of my 4 turkeys in the last 3 seasons.   I had a tom yesterday that came in to 2 hen and a jake decoy. I was battling with a live hen that was trying to take him away from us. I believe that it was becuase of these decoys that he came in close enough for my buddy to shoot( and miss at 30yds). I ended up dumping him at 54 paces.  

I bought them just to see if I would like turkey hunting. Well I do. I think Im buying the BMobile so i could attach my own fan

Cheap ones work just as well as expensive ones. It's all about placement. 

Most birds I've killed or helped others kill, have been without decoys, but they have their place in the bag of tricks. We had a strutter right in the decoys today. We use a hen and a jake decoy. Featherflex maybe? I don't know. These are Jons....but I have a cheap one too thats very similar. They work.

That jake breeding a hen setup should enrage most gobblers and send them your way in a hurry.

GOOD LUCK!

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

If you would concentrate more on turkey hunting tactics and less on the gadgets,you would probably actually kill a bird... All my birds have been called in and killed without decoys,I'm sure a few more might have come into a decoy but I just don't like carting them in and out.