IGNORED

Feral cats

Domestic cat roaming around is just as bad.  Domestic cat is #1 predator in the world by the number of animals it kills.

Just a few months ago, I watched a neighborhood cat disembowel a baby rabbit in the middle of my backyard.

Still, I tend to leave the cat alone, helps keep the mice, moles, and voles in check.

We have four cats.  I am the crazy cat lady.  We keep them in the house.  I live between two dairy farms.  Overrun with feral cats.  They hunt my bird feeders.  When my wife and daughter are out for the day, there occurs a significant decrease in the feral cat population. 

Edited by LittleM

I never heard of such a thing. I thought that was a human only problem.

You must not be a Debbie Downer fan :happy:  Click the link - it was a joke. Once I saw "#1" and "domestic cats" in the same sentence, I immediately thought of this. My mind wonders like that sometimes. Sorry.  :bonk:

Just a few months ago, I watched a neighborhood cat disembowel a baby rabbit in the middle of my backyard.

Still, I tend to leave the cat alone, helps keep the mice, moles, and voles in check.

What kept them in check before the cats arrived?  They are an invasive species.