IGNORED

Spider !!!!!!!

Buck154

For the love of God, please tell me this is a joke! There is nothing that big residing in Jersey is there? :shock:

A few weeks ago I had a wolf spider in my log pile that was nearly 6" across. It looked like a mouse with fat hairy legs on it.  It was basically a tarantula.  

I see ones in the 4-5" range quite frequently actually.  They freak me the fu*k out.  I had one in my house a couple months ago.  my wife sucked him up with the vacuum and we took the canister outside and dumped it.  he was still alive and i stomped on him and he made a huge crunch and splat.  

Make that #9 out of the top 10..... This link may keep you up at night...   I know some that have been bitten by brown recluse and it's no laughing matter - lost a lot of flesh in the process...

http://www.outdoorlife.com/photos/gallery/survival/2011/10/10-most-dangerous-spiders-world#page-19

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Man that thing is huge. Im used to seeing the wolf spiders that build their web in a funnel like shape near the ground and or door jams etc. Nothing like that! 

Buddy of mine got bit by a brown recluse under his armpit. Look like he had a softball under his arm until it was drained

I don't think wolf spiders build any webs at all, strictly ground hunters.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….