IGNORED

discount bear bait

hammer4reel

saw there are a ton of places in other states selling great baits for 25 cents a pound.

same stuff here in NJ is 3 bucks a pound.

def would not be dumpster diving if could get bait cheap

Edited by hammer4reel

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

You can go get all you want Dan at my spot since the bears are not eating it. Went there today and took the 100 plus pounds of bait I dragged into there and brought it back to the truck. Idk why they are not eating

I am not a pro...but found alternating corn & apples keeps them interested. Also, pour dirty fryer grease on ground & downed logs....brings them in. It also gets on there paws and they attract other bears to site

I am not a pro...but found alternating corn & apples keeps them interested. Also, pour dirty fryer grease on ground & downed logs....brings them in. It also gets on there paws and they attract other bears to site

Have some grease in front. Have corn,donuts,bagels, grape and strawberry jelly, syrup and popcorn. Same stuff I used the past couple years and had no problem holding them there. Always looked like a bomb went off every week except this year. 2 or 3 different bears the first week or 2 and now just one sow with one cub. This is the same spot as the past 2 years.

Edited by Buck154

Whats wrong with Road killed deer free for the taking with a simple phone call I see at least 8 in my area of Monmouth County.

Call local Cops tell them you want them they will call when one is hit and where. 

In most areas, they don't bother to even pick them up anymore just spray florescent orange on them as reported and leave them 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Whats wrong with Road killed deer free for the taking with a simple phone call I see at least 8 in my area of Monmouth County.

Call local Cops tell them you want them they will call when one is hit and where. 

In most areas, they don't bother to even pick them up anymore just spray florescent orange on them as reported and leave them

That is a negative ghost rider. The "x" spray painted is so the animal is not reported to be picked up more than once. As far as I know, all are picked up

That is a negative ghost rider. The "x" spray painted is so the animal is not reported to be picked up more than once. As far as I know, all are picked up

Not Ghost Rider  X is already reported as I said THEY DO NOT PICK UP The deer Anymore In Monmouth County. 

Dogs and Coyotes Bear take care of that.  Plus the NJ Vulture Air Forse.  :focus:  Why not use them for Bear Bait

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif