IGNORED

Just had my follow up at Doctor.

GhostBear

And he says your doing great!! The only time I need to wear the coller, is when I'm riding in a car as a passenger, and when I go to sleep, I clear to turn my head only as far as is comfortable, and to not try to get full range of movement just yet, I'm also cleared to drive if I wish to.

Had an x Ray and saw the bracket they put in, doctors says everything is going well and on track, I have another follow up in 5 weeks, then theropy starts, doc says that if all goes as planned, I could be back to work full bore by mid January!! I feel great and can't wait to get back at it!!

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

I dunno, I feel so good I'm chopping at the bit to do somthing!!! Anything!!! But I know I need to still go easy, just a hard thing to do for me! Lol, may dust off the power bait in a few weeks and give the Pequest a go outside the TCA, see if I can find a few hold overs! Lol

Edited by GhostBear

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.