IGNORED

Bait site maintenance

mattg1500

in my other post i inquired about changing bait types to compete with others. Went to check site the other day and did notice a ton of huge green acorns. I also motices that these bears are as picky as a tennage girl when it comes to food choices. All the bread and bagels and rolls are on the ground in a mushy mess and all the donuts are gone. The site smells like a bag of buttholes. Still tracks and shit going past it but not going near the mush. Today gonna go and remove all the old mush and drag it away. Then rake out the area, refill the barrels with much less bread, coat ground in grease, cover logs in molasses. I know you cant compete with mother nature but im gonna try! Ill try and get some pics later

When I use bread I pour molasses over it. It always lasted longer then the other bait, but I was ok with that because I could only bait once a week. This way there is always something to keep them interested.

i tried that and they ate some but the most they ate was when it had grease on it but still never ate it all. Every donut and coffee cake went tho