IGNORED

Crossbows now legal in Illinois

tcook8296

I heard that last week.... it's not going to be a good thing. All the clowns not willing to put the time in to become proficient with archery equipment will be out in full force now. I seen it with my own eyes here in NJ. Finally got some rain out there tonight, my fall plots were hurting. Good luck this year Tom.

I heard that last week.... it's not going to be a good thing. All the clowns not willing to put the time in to become proficient with archery equipment will be out in full force now. I seen it with my own eyes here in NJ. Finally got some rain out there tonight, my fall plots were hurting. Good luck this year Tom.

That's a pretty ignorant comment.

"Your short on ears and long on mouth"

I hunted with a compound for MANY years. I have 1.5 seasons under my belt with a crossbow. The crossbow is an incredibly proficient and accurate weapon and I would NVER discourage anyone form using it. In fact, after last weekend, (I had to hunt with a vertical because my crossbow broke), I really don't have any desire right now to go back to my Hoyt. I was actually thinking about selling it.

If you log onto any of the stickbow or compound sites the "chicken Littles" are bawling their eyes out over this decision. I guess its a little known fact that if you hunt with a crossbow you are successful everytime you go out? The arguments and excuses are priceless.  

Well what it comes down to is this: Despite everyone repeating the same thing: "We need more hunters", most people don't want more hunters in the woods.