IGNORED

Z2 late afternoon buck hunt

JHbowhunter

Got settled in the spot with all the action this year. Z5 getting worse by the day all bucks vanished gotta wait about 30 days before they return. There are plenty here and a few tempting bucks I passed up already and one I have pics of that I don't think I will pass up. Nice SE breeze to keep me cool if it goes E or NE I am screwed. 76 degrees. The last hunt the bucks got here with only 10 minutes of shooting light left.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

South view. Supposedly that's all oats. Also direction bucks came from last time although a little more SE and sometimes right along that hedgerow and I never see them coming . Sometimes the deer come from the west though. Bunch of Turkeys out there you can't see. They are always there every hunt so far

IMG_6001.JPG

Edited by JHbowhunter

I shot a big 10pt once….

My East view - two huge fields of corn going downhill. Nothing has come out of there yet although there is sign of them chewing down the stalks.

IMG_6003.JPG

Edited by JHbowhunter

I shot a big 10pt once….

And my NOrth view - to my right as I am facing West. Lots of fallen Chestnut oaks in there. Some reds and whites but they are barren. The deer are eating the chestnuts. Deer never come from there at night but sometimes in dark of morning they do

IMG_6004.JPG

I shot a big 10pt once….

An early customer. Good thing EAB requirement has been met. She snuck in from the West. Nice young 1.5 year old tasty critter. Hyper alert. Left front leg keeps convulsing. Yet has no clue I am here unless wind goes NE

IMG_6005.JPG

I shot a big 10pt once….