IGNORED

Fake people

Lee Ron

Turk wing used to get you so fired up, lmao

I'd love to see him join here. I'd really like to have a rational debate with him. But he will never do that as this place is too gentlemanly and civilized and he can't hide behind that assmunch peckerwood admin Ossokill

Wouldn't that be fun...

Edited by Kroil2

Fake people?

What?

But, But……. Wait……

You mean that very nice Nigerian Prince who asked me kindly in an unsolicited e-mail to share his royal family treasure could possibly be fake?

No, no, no I just don’t believe it.

I only sent him money to help the rebels fight, and to reestablish him and his family back into  power.

The Prince only requested my social security number, birth date, correct spelling of my christian name, and for some strange reason…. All of my personal bank accounts. But hey, I only care to help.

And, get this… he said for my reward, I will get to share in his milliions. Wow!

Well once I get to share in all of the promised monies, I made a commitment to myself, to share my new found gain with all of you here at NJW&W.

Just think of all the neat new gear you can buy with the money I will sent to all of you. :bighello: 

Edited by Bill from NJ

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

No.

The minute your browser goes to a site, like this one, you're being served advertising from Google and Facebook.  The more sites you go to, the more cookies and other tracking elements go into effect.  So you'd have to surf without cookies or Javascript running in your browser.  You'd be amazed how much can be pulled from your computer use Javascript.

Every time you use your IPs or Google's (8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4) DNS servers you are giving them information about what you're browsing and what your browser is loading.  So you'd need to redirect your DNS also.

Every single device on your home network would need redirection because those devices are sending information out to the Internet as well.  Cell phones, IP-TV, your router, etc.  All of these devices call out to the Internet and Google and Facebook will capture your IP address and begin creating a profile of you.  That profile will also contain every IP address you use (mobile computing has constant IP address changes).  They will capture your email addresses.  They'll correlate email addresses, browser data and IP addresses into your profile.

You have to remember that Facebook's and Google's revenue all comes from advertising.  The value-add they provide back to people seeking advertising is targeted advertising--reaching the audience the seller intends to market to.  So their incentive is to build tracking systems that have the ability to find you and identify you using a combination of methods.  The more you use the Internet, the better their profile of you becomes.  And most users of the Internet do the same things over and over again.  So you become very predictable.

Assume that if you're on the Internet, have an email address, or use Google or Facebook for anything, you have no privacy at all.

Click on this link and be amazed at everything that a browser can give up.

http://webkay.robinlinus.com

While the above may be true there are ways to protect yourself and have complete anonymity on the Internet. The problem is that most people, even those with the technical capabilities, are not disciplined enough to consistently execute the steps necessary to keep their privacy intact. 

While the above may be true there are ways to protect yourself and have complete anonymity on the Internet. The problem is that most people, even those with the technical capabilities, are not disciplined enough to consistently execute the steps necessary to keep their privacy intact. 

Some of us just don't care  :happywave:

Very wishful thinking. from the time you log on to shut down your bring tracked and info stored yes at times anonymously but your hard drive an ISP # is totally exposed.

Name some ways you can protect one's self that is Full Proof, You Can Run But You Can't Hide. 

Yahoo Google Microsoft Uncle---------------- Sam Knows all sees all.  Asak Experian who they are doing they just got hit AGAIN  :headscratch:

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

I respectfully disagree. Once you hit one ad site, you're hosed. And the Tor network doesn't work as well as advertised. VPNs still use your local browser.

The incentive to track you is financial. So there's an incredible amount of money companies have invested in tracking you. This is why the government primarily serves Google and Facebook with warrants for discovery. They do it better than the government.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.