IGNORED

EAB SAVED MY LIFE

JerseyJaysTaxidermy

Thanks Jay, I just a had a flashback.  No picture but the memory is still vivid from 10 years ago.  What looked like would be a slam dunk shot as I waited on legal shooting time on feeding deer quickly evaporated as the treestand clanked as I shifted my feet.  One week later a trophy 8 pointer was modeling 20 yards in front of me with no clue where I was.

this can be the thread where we post pictures of bucks that we would have shot if EAB didn't exist..

Post photos of bucks that's lives were saved due to EAB regulations 4cf3e83295efdae2cd2ec5721bf9954b.jpgee0945ca99151d0f5d8a858eaf9e427e.jpg2fcecd70176606307f78acfd2786b87b.jpg8d0151d70862d86aa47a8dd4bd8bb562.jpg30ddc4e43ad8d12306a005ce6e19f63e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

i think they were safe, we saw your first 4 swing and misses, lol lol

I hate EAB as much as anyone else but the reality is that without EAB we wouldn't be hunting in September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It sucked back when phones were terrible and couldn't take a decent photo..

Now I enjoy the game and if it's not meant to be i just take the pictures and videos to share with everyone.. it's all fun times in a stand. They are only antlers- if you gotta let them walk it just wasn't their time to die. It might haunt you for awhile but not worth losing sleep over lol.

Life goes on.. another day, another deer.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Edited by JerseyJaysTaxidermy

Had to let an 8pt walk the first night that was eating acorns 10yds away from the blowdown I was behind, then got my eab doe the next morning, then let a Ybuck walk pass at 10ft in the same place I saw the 8.  Coyote walked past me there tonight.  Few years ago I had to let what would have been the biggest buck of my life walk under me, with the second biggest buck ever walking right behind him.  The night before, I had passed on a doe with a fawn.  Seems like after the first 3 days, the opportunity to get a buck during daylight dwindles.

The infamousb0323d32cd349e773c2de8cc54cdb05d.jpg

Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.

Henry Ford

Any Man Who Thinks He Can Be Happy and Prosperous By Letting the Government Take Care of Him Better Take A Closer Look at The American Indian! - Henry Ford

MOLON LABE