IGNORED

How Much Coffee Is Too Much?

Rusty

Two definite symptoms of coffee overdose , when you can no longer hold the pot still enough to get it in the cup , and second if it burns when you try to empty the secondary coffee reseptacle ! Why's it burn when I ........ Definitely should not be happening !

Yeah way to "roon" my day. I clicked on the video cause she had a cute face and nice knockers....I left disgusted by what you just made me watch.

I don't drink coffee, tried it a long time ago, it's gross. The only fluid I drink is water. 

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Yeah way to "roon" my day. I clicked on the video cause she had a cute face and nice knockers....I left disgusted by what you just made me watch.

I don't drink coffee, tried it a long time ago, it's gross. The only fluid I drink is water. 

Easy there, don't want to sound like a liberal millennial!