IGNORED

Cape May restaurants?

3Blade

Going to Cape May for a couple of days this week and was wondering what you guys can recommend? Looking for seafood and steak. Found a place called Oyster Bay Steak and Seafood. Any thoughts? I remember a few member's here saying they go down there often.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Going to Cape May for a couple of days this week and was wondering what you guys can recommend? Looking for seafood and steak. Found a place called Oyster Bay Steak and Seafood. Any thoughts? I remember a few member's here saying they go down there often.

I stayed there two night last year with my fiancé, on way to Dover for NASCAR race.  We did eat at Oyster Bay and it was excellent. We stayed in hotel that is part of the Mad Batter restaurant and they had a great breakfast... Can't go wrong with those two choices!

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

The lobster house is good, but a total tourist trap. You're better off buying seafood there and cooking it at home or just getting take-out and sitting on the pier.

The Ebbitt Room is the best place down there. Jason Hanin is turning out some amazing food.

Washington Inn and Peter Shields are both excellent, but entirely ordinary in the sense that the quality is amazing but the food isn't exciting and the same meal could be had at any other fancy restaurant in america.

The Blue Rose is a great dinner spot as well.

If you want a top notch experience, try The Red Store in CM Point (near Sunset Beach). Lucas Manteca is brilliant and was a James Beard Award nominee a couple years ago.

For breakfast, McGlades (next to the convention center) makez the best omelettes and you can sit outside and watch the dolphins swim by. George's is also an absolute must-do when in town.

There is also the YB (right on beach ave) and the Iron Pier Craft House (formerly Martini Beach) is cranking out excellent food right now

If you need any other suggestions, let me know. CM is my home away from home