IGNORED

Classic Hunting Fishing Photos before 1980

:hijack:  One of you if possible  ;)

this was a great idea... But I would have to rummage through my parents basement and start scanning... Maybe I will get to that in the next year or so! lol

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

HAHA!!! i figure someone would say something like that

Bucksandbows says stuff like that all the time. And then people ask if he is my dad :rofl:

Next time someone asks if I'm your father, I'm going to look them in the eyes and say, "no, he's my sex slave" [emoji15]????????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a lot of Digging to find these had to scan and collage them In no exact Order Photo with Bear was when I was 4 it was my Father and Uncle with a PA BEAR 

Another is my first Buck taken in Walpac NJ at 14 notice the State of the art Outfits of the times. Never felt my feet during those times.

I loved Squirrels, better than Rabit and more of them.

The One is with My Grandfather and Father in front of his new 1937 Plymouth Sedan.  

Just look at what they wore and that became what I wore Those leather boots laced bottom to top by the time I got them the lacing went around to the rear.

The one with the Dogs is my grandfather he Breed Springer Spaniels.   We had from Irish Setter - German Pointer.and a few Bengals.  And one mix who Hated Pheasants he would just run and grab them and bring them back to me Scary at best. 

PS that buck was Typical deer for Stokes at the time a Prong Spike 

CCI_000016.jpg

CCI_000017.jpg

CCI_000018.jpg

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif