• NJ Woods & Water Zazzle Storefront
  • NJ Woods & Water Cafepress Storefront

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup.
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Enter contests and win prizes
  • Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
  • Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
  • Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
  • Participate in live chat
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
If you are experiencing trouble creating an account, please click here to submit a support ticket and we will help resolve any issues you may be having!

Photo

Spa day for the Chevelle at Magnum Motors yesterday

23 replies to this topic

#21 Male OFFLINE   NorthNJHunter

NorthNJHunter

7 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 08/12/17 - 12:05 AM

Awesome!
  • Like x 1
  • List

#22 Male OFFLINE   Rusty

Rusty

Dominant Buck

• Site Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,423 posts

Posted 08/12/17 - 05:15 AM

You should bring that with us hunting one time LP.  Let's see how many dead deer we can fit in there.   :D

• Funny x 2
  • List

#23 Male OFFLINE   FLDBRED-BDC

FLDBRED-BDC

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 08/12/17 - 04:58 PM

Thanks bro...The original engine was pulled when it blew in college. Since, a small block killer 327 from a '68 Corvette was installed...Turns out since checking the numbers on the block, it is a high horsepower engine with a cam and fuelie heads.....Over the years, an Edelbrock Manifold, Holly 650 carb, Headers, Electronic HEI ignition, Walker pipes and mufflers, etc have been installed.

Want to get some fender body work done next, but with my oldest going to college in 2 weeks that is on hold. Would also like to have a turbo 350 trans installed down the road. All fun stuff to do with my son, since he and I took out the interior together a couple of years ago and redid it when he was 10. He was turning a wrench and getting his hands dirty and loving every minute of it.

As far as the coil springs, I can get the specific brand and model when I speak to the mechanic. Love the 69 SS father son project you have going. Post some pics up.

Looks like a real nice combo, I have a lot of respect for the small block Chevy! If you now have a Power Glide going to the Turbo 350 will make a HUGE difference! I've done that before and it's one of the best upgrades you can do, and it's simple!

I had photo bucket, so I have to find a new way to post pictures!

• Like x 1
  • List

#24 Male OFFLINE   Buck154

Buck154

14 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,498 posts

Posted 08/12/17 - 05:09 PM

Nice ride Lou. Very nice
  • Like x 1
  • List