IGNORED

2013 town and country transmission problems

buckhound

as title says my wife 2013 town and country transmission went in January dealer rebuilt it seemed to be ok about 3 weeks ago low gear started to slip again we where out of town so  original dealership told us to go to another place because it was going to be after 5:00 before we could get there. the engine light was on so second dealer put a computer on and said it had several codes for the transmission they had it a week and installed a new compounder yesterday on RT 55 it started slipping around 70 mph lunging forward and back no engine light this time my wife just went to store and it was slipping in lower gears again IDK what to do with this darn thing anyone ever have this issue??? and how did you solve it??? I would apprecieat any info  anyone has...

Edited by buckhound

Don't shoot the messenger but you made some bad decisions with what was done and for picking that dealership.

Was it a New or Used Dealership. 

Back to the decision on the Trans, Never have any dealer REBUILD it same goes for the Engine.

There is a Company called Jasper they do not rebuild any Trans or Engines they Remanufacture them the deal is a Swap yours for theirs. you buy it and your choice of mechanic removes and install the Remanufactured one with 1-2-3 year Guarantee.

As a 36 year at GM,  I have had One Engine a Trans done by Jasper. and people I know have also. 

As far as That Dealer hold them responsible.  Good Luck.

The Amish never have those problems and are fantastic Mechanics  

With the electronics, any mistake can Blow the Computer or Sensors making it very hard to search and Fix 

what-do-you-call-an-amish-man-with-his-hand-5059207.png

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif