• NJ Woods & Water Zazzle Storefront
  • NJ Woods & Water Cafepress Storefront

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup.
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Enter contests and win prizes
  • Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
  • Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
  • Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
  • Participate in live chat
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
If you are experiencing trouble creating an account, please click here to submit a support ticket and we will help resolve any issues you may be having!

Photo

NJ DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE FOR GOVERNOR PHIL MURPHY WANTS YOU IN JAIL.

17 replies to this topic

#1 Male OFFLINE   cwjzx

cwjzx

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08/10/17 - 11:12 AM

PLEASE WATCH AND SHARE WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW.

NJ DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE FOR GOVERNOR PHIL MURPHY WANTS YOU IN JAIL.

Brian Aitken, Brian Fletcher, Joshua Velez, Sgt. Ray Hughes,George C. Revell, Mia Higgenbotham, Sgt. Hisashi Pompey, Carol Bowne, Steffon Lamont Josey, Shaneen Allen, Michael A. Golden, Meghan Fellenbaum, James Michael Thaddeus, Nathan Clark, Keith Pantaleon, Capt. Robert Alan White, Gordan Van Gilder. 

These are just some of the victims of NJ Gun Laws. In Phil Murphy’s mind, they are necessary sacrifices. 

In New Jersey, possession of a firearm is illegal, except through very narrow exemptions. If you step off your property with so little as a Daisy Red Ryder BB gun on your person, you are presumed to be in illegal possession, and subject to a minimum of 3 years and a maximum of 7 years in prison. You are guilty until proven innocent, regardless of any prior criminal record, and regardless of whether you were in the process of committing a crime, or had intent. Unless you can prove in court you were operating through those narrow exemptions, you will go to jail. In April of 2016, Governor Christie’s acting Attorney General issued directives to clarify reasonable deviation when transporting a firearm, such as stopping for food, addressing a medical emergency, or stopping to relieve oneself. Imagine that. The AG also gave latitude to prosecutors for out of state travelers, so single moms like Shaneen Allen can get a second chance. Murphy has promised to overturn those directives, and sign any gun control law passed by the NJ State Legislature,and promises to let people like Shaneen Allen rot in prison. If you don’t want to have to keep a civil rights attorney in the car with you every time you go to the range or your favorite hunting spot, don’t vote for Phil Murphy. Vote for Kim Guadagno. It could mean your life. Watch the youtube link below: 

And Join or donate to NJ2As today. More to come....http://www.nj2as.org/join_or_renew

• Like x 1
  • List

#2 Male OFFLINE   BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 08/10/17 - 11:22 AM

Unless video emerges of Phil Murphy doing some naughty-touching between mid-October and the first week of November, he's going to be the next governor of New Jersey.

As I've been saying for literally years, if you want something in the AR or AK platform and you live in New Jersey, buy it now, because those semiautomatic rifles will be illegal here by this time next year.

Edited by BenedictGomez, 08/10/17 - 11:22 AM.

• Agree x 2
  • List

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

#3 Male OFFLINE   Bucksnbows

Bucksnbows

14 Pointer

• Site Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 08/10/17 - 01:00 PM

I hate to agree, but we hunters make up a whopping 1% of the NJ population, so thinking we can meaningfully keep the likes of Murphy out of office is foolish.  But we have to try and we have to vote against him is all.  It's a strange new world where guns which are a guaranteed right are outlawed while marijuana which is illegal federally will be legal in this state.  Go figure.   

• Agree x 1
  • List

#4 Male OFFLINE   BothBarrels

BothBarrels

Y Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 08/10/17 - 02:05 PM

I hate to agree, but we hunters make up a whopping 1% of the NJ population, so thinking we can meaningfully keep the likes of Murphy out of office is foolish.  But we have to try and we have to vote against him is all. 

Regardless of the present situation ... the last two NJ gubernatorial elections were won by a moderate republican. Anything is possible.

It's going to take money ..... to make sure suburbanites know Murphy's anti-business/jobs agenda, that he so proudly touted during the primary.

About guns ... the vast majority of the Spanish folks here are hard-working, family people. I know many of them want to have the option of carrying a handgun. Middle-class black folks, too.

It takes money. CATO Institute? Remember, the NRA punked-out of Heller vs District of Columbia ..... and others stepped forward.

• Like x 1
  • List

#5 Male OFFLINE   BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 08/10/17 - 02:10 PM

Regardless of the present situation ... the last two NJ gubernatorial elections were won by a moderate republican. Anything is possible.

Because the prior Democrat was an absolute trainwreck.  That's what it took. 

But now all the "moderate" indys and disaffected Democrats who voted for Christie, hate Christie.  There's been little polling so far, but both polls show Murphy with a > 25% lead.  That's about as massive as it gets.

• Agree x 1
  • List

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

#6 OFFLINE   Bucndoe

Bucndoe

7 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 08/10/17 - 02:55 PM

Sadly most NJ gun owners will vote for him because of his stance on some other issue. However they will say "not me, I didn't vote for him" when pressed on the issue. Very disturbing how full of poopy most people are

Edited by Bucndoe, 08/10/17 - 02:56 PM.

• Agree x 1
  • List

#7 Male OFFLINE   BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 08/10/17 - 03:05 PM

Well, if this website and NJH are representative of the population, there's quite a few hunters who are Fudd morons who couldn't care less what guns are banned, just as long as they get to keep their Remington shotgun to kill hunt.

#8 Male OFFLINE   1957Buck

1957Buck

1975Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 08/10/17 - 03:25 PM

Vote Republican KIM for Gov.   

Attached Images

• 11745825_773413286104561_6964382791006912379_n.jpg

• Like x 2
  • Agree x 1
  • List

#9 Male OFFLINE   Zipper

Zipper

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 08/10/17 - 07:40 PM

Yep Chris Christe is an ass***le
  • Creative x 1
  • List
"All men die, not all men really live". WW

#10 Male OFFLINE   1957Buck

1957Buck

1975Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 08/10/17 - 08:21 PM

Yep Chris Christe is an ass***

Name just a few reasons for that Statement  :popcorn:

#11 Male OFFLINE   Zipper

Zipper

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 08/10/17 - 08:24 PM

Name just a few reasons for that Statement  :popcorn:

Sarcasm. He's going to be missed very quickly.
  • Agree x 1
  • Like x 1
  • List
"All men die, not all men really live". WW

#12 Male OFFLINE   B B

B B

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 08/10/17 - 08:49 PM

Even I got that one.  LOL

And just like "certain people" won't admit to voting for Murphy they also won't admit to wishing Christie was back in office.

Edited by B B, 08/10/17 - 08:50 PM.

• Agree x 2
  • List

#13 Male OFFLINE   1957Buck

1957Buck

1975Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 08/11/17 - 08:11 AM

I hate to agree, but we hunters make up a whopping 1% of the NJ population,   

Add PBA-FOB- Veterans- Fishermen - Simple Gun Owners NRA Members. That percent goes up. Many think Unions only Vote Democrat that is old as the Leaders tell their members to go that way they say FU As a UAW SMIA  I saw that 30 years ago. 

The teachers are another Matter Snow Flakes.  

Minorities go for the Free Lunch.

It should get very interesting as it gets closer to voting.   

#14 Male OFFLINE   Buzzard II

Buzzard II

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 08/12/17 - 12:28 PM

Phil Murphy is a typical liberal. Tax, spend and ban all guns. He is another Jon Corzine (they are friends and former co-workers).  He will lie and say anything to get elected.  We all need to register to vote-It's easy and can be done by mail, then apply for a mail in ballot and vote against this guy.  Remember , polls don't mean anything-they predicted Liberal Hillary would win.  Murphy also wants to raise taxes, and New Jersey is the highest taxed state in the union. 

• Like x 1
  • List

#15 Male OFFLINE   BothBarrels

BothBarrels

Y Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 08/12/17 - 01:26 PM

... We all need to register to vote-It's easy and can be done by mail, then apply for a mail in ballot and vote against this guy.  Remember , polls don't mean anything-they predicted Liberal Hillary would win.. ....

:up:

REGISTER TO VOTE INFORMATION     Easy!

Then ...

VOTE BY MAIL APPLICATION     Easy!

Everything done through the mail. Easy!

I've been voting through the mail for many years now. Your county mails you a Mail-In-Ballot before the election, and you complete it and mail it back in. Takes two minutes. 

• Agree x 1
  • List

#16 Male OFFLINE   stratocaster

stratocaster

7 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 785 posts

Posted 08/12/17 - 02:06 PM

Sarcasm. He's going to be missed very quickly.

Yes, he will be missed.  However, there are some morons on here who call both candidates morons, hate CC and are too ignorant to  realize the danger that a leftist like Murphy represents as well as the communist legislature who will go along with him like a prostitute paid by a john.  Just look at the plans DFW has in store for hunting and fishing in 2018.  

As long as he increases taxes to pay for state worker pensions(which he will do) they are ok with it. 

As long as he increases regulations to "protect the environment" they are ok with it.   If you think gas taxes are high now, just wait.  State debt will explode, the number of state workers will increase, private sector business regs will rise etc...Slowly, the rights you take for granted will be so restricted you won't  recognize how good the past was until those rights are gone.  We are not far from being east mexifornia. 

• Disturbing x 1
  • List

#17 Male OFFLINE   stratocaster

stratocaster

7 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 785 posts

Posted 08/12/17 - 02:10 PM

It's going to take money ..... to make sure suburbanites know Murphy's anti-business/jobs agenda, that he so proudly touted during the primary.

About guns ... the vast majority of the Spanish folks here are hard-working, family people. I know many of them want to have the option of carrying a handgun. Middle-class black folks, too.

It takes money. CATO Institute? Remember, the NRA punked-out of Heller vs District of Columbia ..... and others stepped forward.

So why do the "spanish folks" and MCBF vote democrat like drones knowing their future opportunities and freedoms will be limited by democrat policies? 

#18 Male OFFLINE   Pintail

Pintail

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 08/12/17 - 03:48 PM

I had a group of those folks standing in front of me at the last election waiting to cast their votes. One said to the other "make sure you vote for democrats, you get free stuff" At that point the hair was standing up on the back of my neck. i leaned over and said politely " there is no such thing as free stuff, someone has to pay for it" 

• Agree x 3
  • Like x 1
  • List

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users