IGNORED

Mosquito control

Hitemnasty

Wanted to share with you all a product that just changed my life! Bifen IT pesticide, it's a concentration that mixes with water 1oz to 1gal(bought at doityourownpestcontrol.com) I've been having a serious problem with the skeeters, talking killing 4 at time on my ankles problem, being carried away by dozen or more at once problem! Tiki torches..ha, citronella..yea right they spit on that! They're so bad I could barely take more than a few minutes in my back yard and they're constantly finding their way in the house feasting on us at night(I don't get bug bites but my fiancé gets welts). Along with being a bad year for them, my yard being surrounded by shrubs and my douche neighbors caved in pool cover that hasn't been cleaned in a few years is making for a breeding ground! Never in my life in the deepest swamps have I seen them so bad.

Town has been taking their sweet time making them fix it so enough was enough and I bought a quart of this stuff for under 30$. Sprayed it after work all the way around my perimeter in, under all my bushes and my lawn. As usual I was being eaten alive while spraying it but 20 minutes and 3 gallons later my yard is virtually skeeter free!!! I'm so happy right now, it got great reviews but I was a little skeptical being it was a over the counter type pesticide anyone could buy. Now I'm a believer and if the reviews and product specs are right as a residual it should last weeks or more before reapplication. The less than 3$ I spent on one application compared to 80$ for a mosquito control company to come spray once is a now no brainer to me.

i have been using bayer advanced and the  cutter back yard bug control sprayed with a garden hose for a few years and that works well usually reapply every two weeks or so... next year i am going to try the mosquito barrier made from garlic seems to have good reviews.....

http://www.mosquitobarrier.com/index.html

Edited by buckhound

I actually burn mosquito coils.  I was introduced to them when I lived in Jamaica and burn them all the time in the back yard.  They mostly work, and on bad nights I usually have two of them going at the same time.  My wife and some friends don't like the smell, so I use it as wife repellant too.

Not too expensive:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001B1LB96/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Got one of these to make the place look classy:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CD1IO8O/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The pig works awesome.  Expensive, but outstanding burn and smoke distribution.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

i have been using bayer advanced and the off you spray with a garden hose for a few years and that works well usually reapply every two weeks or so... next year i am going to try the mosquito barrier made from garlic seems to have good reviews.....

http://www.mosquitobarrier.com/index.html

Garlic supposedly keeps vampires away so in theory it should work on mosquitos.

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

Good morning 2 products I use is #1 Bifen #2 Talstar.

Not for the Faint of heart if you are an insect you are Dead no in between.

Found it when my area was having a Stink Bug problem 5 years ago and Rutgers had no answers for control. you can not get it locally HD Lowes

Amazon and Direct order is the way to go it is banned in 3 states. 

The list of Insects ( Bugs ) Goes from Ticks to Name it.  You can spray it or apply as a stripe with a Brush as I did around my Sashes and Sills just contact killed the Stink Bugs. 

Yep Honey bees and beneficial insects are all eliminated so timing is important as the label describes.   

Not for every situation for mine, it was the answer.  

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Im going to need to look into this because I have been getting bite like crazy this year. Just like you Hitemnasty a few minutes in the yard and i have to go inside. 

The only time they dont bother me is when Im smoking a cigar so I guess I can always just do that more 

AWM #2