IGNORED

NJW&W Christmas get together at Pub 199

You'd better be, you're driving :)

Oh, it's going to be a repeat of last year?  When I was ordering refill beers from the bartender every time you finished one.  Took you a round or two to realize what was going on, but you kept happily drinking them.

Good times, good times...

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Oh, it's going to be a repeat of last year?  When I was ordering refill beers from the bartender every time you finished one.  Took you a round or two to realize what was going on, but you kept happily drinking them.

HH that was too funny last year  :rofl:  :rofl:

AWM #2

Oh, I knew what was going on......it's just that I didn't have to drive last year   :rofl:  

Ilk be there with my wife again pending i dont get slammed with work that cant be put on hold.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It's only one night.  We've all seen the posts about the dubious taxidermists out there that won't return a client's calls for two years, so you can take off one night.  Besides, all your clients will be at the table around you.  :) 

It's only one night.  We've all seen the posts about the dubious taxidermists out there that won't return a client's calls for two years, so you can take off one night.  Besides, all your clients will be at the table around you.   :)

He still has to win me over :)

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….