IGNORED

Blackhorn 209 Powder???

Anyone know where I can get some? Im having a hell of a time finding it in any stores in Pa. Was trying to find it in a store without having to mail order it. They charge anywhere from $20-$27 to drop ship because its considered a hazmat shipment. Any spots in jersey have it?

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

Its going to be hard to find, esp in NJ. Basically Western Powders wants a sporting goods store to carry there entire line of powders. Not just there Black Horn. So in order for a store to stock there black horn 209 they also need to stock there other powders as well. Best bet is to check Cabelas, Its great powder I love it just hard to get a hold of. So when you come across it pick up a bunch.

Yeah was thinking I'm gonna have to go with cabelas but didn't want that $27 hazmat surcharge tacked on to delivery

Where are you located? I head to MD often and Bass Pro Shops always has it on the shelf. I have a few new containers if you want to buy one off me.

Barnegat NJ. Work in and around Monmouth County.

if you purchase from Cabelas' date=' have them ship it to their PA store, should be FREE shipping to the store

[/quote']

:up:

purchase first than go to store. print your receipt before you head out to pick up. made that mistake :banghead:

:up:

purchase first than go to store. print your receipt before you head out to pick up. made that mistake :banghead:

you went to cabelas to buy your blackhorn and they didn't have it? what are you shooting? what loads?

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights