IGNORED

Car key replacement ?

Lunatic

that's so damn wrong, sorry you had to deal with the BS

Normally I would be pissed but I was working around the house so I didn't waste any time waiting for him. He wasted his time.

He looked very disappointed when he realize I still had one more key. They usually get there when someone has no choice but to pay and this was not the case.

I just paid $48 and programming was easy

Keyless remotes can be found on Amazon from $25 -$100 + depending on buttons and with programming instructions.  Keys at Local retailers Places unless the key has a security chip. that it is $$$$$$ 

ordered one for my 97 Pontiac  3 button remote $36. and 7 minutes to program. 

I always check Amazon first 99% of the time they have it. even with shipping, I save on Gas and time.  

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

I replaced the remotes for my 1998 Ford Winstar via eBay for 2 for $20. Programming is done by turning the key on and off a few times, and then the remotes pair with the car.

It's not a key, it was the remotes. But these things are easy to find after market and program. Most come with instructions. I won't buy a car with one of those custom keys until I find a way to clone them. But I'm a nerd, and this is what this nerd does.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.