IGNORED

8/1/17 - 2017-2018 Deer Regulation Sets

looks like z2/z5 are as expected... Early EAB bow, z2 has a 5 antlerless limit, and z5 has a 9 antlerless limit per season...    Wow that should make a HUGE difference over "unlimited" antlerless.  LOL!!!

So for zone 5 for example, purchase all tags and all permits, and shoot all you legally can... That's 6 bucks, and 45 doe...    How can one possibly feed their family on THAT?

my 45 doe is based on 9 per season/permit... Fall bow, permit bow, muzzy, permit shotgun, and winter bow... 5x9 = 45... Plus your 6 bucks...   Oh and a youth can actually take a 7th buck of course... 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

looks like z2/z5 are as expected... Early EAB bow, z2 has a 5 antlerless limit, and z5 has a 9 antlerless limit per season...    Wow that should make a HUGE difference over "unlimited" antlerless.  LOL!!!

So for zone 5 for example, purchase all tags and all permits, and shoot all you legally can... That's 6 bucks, and 45 doe...    How can one possibly feed their family on THAT?

my 45 doe is based on 9 per season/permit... Fall bow, permit bow, muzzy, permit shotgun, and winter bow... 5x9 = 45... Plus your 6 bucks...   Oh and a youth can actually take a 7th buck of course... 

6 bucks and 45 doe ?!?  Merica!!!!!!!!

Edited by dlist777

Youth can take 2 extra bucks lol.. 1 bow 1 gun

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Right my bad, so since those "don't count" toward the normal regs, a youth can legally kill and tag 8 bucks in most zones..

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

We're I see 2 deer may be taken at one time in two different reg sets . What does that mean? Does that mean those are the only zones you can shoot a doe (call and tag it in) and then shoot a buck or doe if the opportunity presents itself ?

2 does can be shot prior to calling in and tagging any I THINK.. don't quote me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So for zone 5 for example, purchase all tags and all permits, and shoot all you legally can... That's 6 bucks, and 45 doe...    How can one possibly feed their family on

I was thinking the same thing, maybe gunna need to take on a second job and expand the garden......hard times ahead.

We're I see 2 deer may be taken at one time in two different reg sets . What does that mean? Does that mean those are the only zones you can shoot a doe (call and tag it in) and then shoot a buck or doe if the opportunity presents itself ?

Shoot the doe and the buck with her, then call them both in, instead of having to wait on hold for 15 minutes trying to call one in before shooting another, then get disconnected when your down to being the next caller, as you're watching the sun setting on the last day of the season..

Shoot the doe and the buck with her, then call them both in, instead of having to wait on hold for 15 minutes trying to call one in before shooting another, then get disconnected when your down to being the next caller, as you're watching the sun setting on the last day of the season..

funny, never had any issue calling in deer. Was never put on hold or disconnected. Anyway, I think they should bring back the physical checks back, would cut down on the phantom does being called in the first few days. Edited by GhostBear

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.