IGNORED

NJDEP Division of Fish and Wildlife 2017-2018 Deer Regulation Sets

BHC

"Says September. That's a lot later than normal. I hope not. "

That's pathetic.  Must take another month to check over the date changes to make sure they got them right this time.  Last year I missed the last day of muzzleloader because they dated it as ending on a Fri when it actually ended Sat.  

Edited by Greybeard

First deer MUST be Antlerless
: Sept. 9-29, 2017
Antlered or Antlerless:
Sept.30 – Oct. 27, 2017 It still does not read like it should. It should say Earn a Buck if you have to earn one

Can you explain this further?  I don't understand what you are saying....I'm concerned I might be missing some important point.  Why is saying "first deer must be antlerless" not the same as "Earn a Buck"...

Honest question....

Can you explain this further?  I don't understand what you are saying....I'm concerned I might be missing some important point.  Why is saying "first deer must be antlerless" not the same as "Earn a Buck"...

Honest question....

Same thing.  They are just not using the term Earn A Buck.  EAB by any other name is still EAB.  I'm in zone 6 with EAB and unlimited antlerless still.  Regulation set # 4.   

Honest question....

That's how it was always worded. Your first deer must be antlerless = EAB

Edited by Lunatic