IGNORED

Atv 4sale

JerseyJaysTaxidermy

2006 Kawasaki prairie 360 4x4

Used condition.. it sat most of its life (other than plowing the driveway once in a while) until the past year when I use it here and there around the house/food plot. I run it weekly for a quick ride around to check cams or haul firewood..

Check belt light has been on for years now, but it rides fine, I had Kawasaki dealer adjust it when it was newer and it's never went out. I called and they said it has a reset on it, and I never brought it back to have it reset. So i believe it's something simple, I just ignore it because it hasnt affected the performance.

It's pretty much your run of the mill used atv.

Runs great

Comes with plow and winch*

$3500

Newton nj

These the only pics I have on my phone. I can take more if needed..

efedaccafea5e1371dd2a4b87d1b5adc.jpgda81d7bae1fba3891febe57ac9a969b9.jpg151c31f7024b3a778a1b97b92061cc4a.jpg34d4a47cf2c44f7daf1ce2b656db066f.jpg51ef993d67db8258570a2bb4ad757ed9.jpg68682f827115c7bf0c457edbef58e21d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Edited by JerseyJaysTaxidermy

..... Check belt light has been on for years now, but it rides fine, I had Kawasaki dealer adjust it when it was newer and it's never went out. I called and they said it has a reset on it, and I never brought it back to have it reset. So i believe it's something simple, I just ignore it because it hasnt affected the performance. ....

If you want to mess with it, there are numerous YouTube's and such on the internet to reset that light. It's a quick, no-tool procedure.

I can only vouch for the one I used for my Prairie 650.

Good luck with the sale.