IGNORED

I should quit now...

JHbowhunter

First shot off my deck with my 48# recurve. Popped the 4" balloon. That gives me confidence. Have not shot for a week and last session absolutely sucked. I always value the FIRST shot. Maybe I will give it a go after all - at least early season! Now I just gotta ingrain what I did. Last session everything was pulling left in the gut.

IMG_5763.JPG

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Huh. Never knew the liver was in front of the heart lol

Buckeyes should be called Hawkeyes lol! I believe that is the part of the replacement section that should be on the other side of the target..

Nice shooting Jack

Edited by LPJR

I always chuckle when I look at these 3d targets.  Does any bowhunter really say to himself: Gee, where is the heart, lungs, liver cause I'm not so sure?  Behind the front leg? Near the back leg?  Oh, now I know thanks to the 3d target.  Aim just behind the front leg...Just funny.

I never go by any targets anatomy. Although it's more accurate on other side

After all the anatomical charts and pictures you have posted over the years and now you post this with the liver in front of the heart?!   :whatever: Nice shot.

Edited by Nomad

I shot a Matthews HTR other day for the first time ever shooting a compound bow,,,,,had a tight group my first 3 arrows. After that not so much. Should've stopped after those myself,,,lol.

First shot off my deck with my 48# recurve. Popped the 4" balloon. That gives me confidence. Have not shot for a week and last session absolutely sucked. I always value the FIRST shot. Maybe I will give it a go after all - at least early season! Now I just gotta ingrain what I did. Last session everything was pulling left in the gut.

My buddy takes 1 shot every day.  

Not a bad idea if you are already a seasoned shooter with many years behind you. In hunting situation you only get one shot so what good is it if you only get steady and better after a few warm up shots.