IGNORED

Musky and Bass time

Buck154

Got out for a afternoon fishing with a good friend of mine after work. We started of deep water in 20'and I caught 2 smallmouth then we worked around few other off shore spots with no luck. Move into some grass in 10-12' of water. My buddy caught a nice largemouth on a worm.

So we are fishing in my buddy's boat and and he is in the front throwing a spinner Bait. So he said some just broke water out from us. I asked him how far and he said probably 60 yds and to far for him to cast so I had a spook on a spinner with 8lb line. I whip it out there and I said I'm short and he said I was pretty close. I work the spook about5 foot and this musky explodes out of the water on the spook. We both were like HOLY $HIT!!! Crazy hit.

Beautiful musky. Got a few pictures then released it to fight another day. Few cast later I caught a chunky largemouth. Not a bad after work trip.

Screenshot_20170727-215033.png

Screenshot_20170727-215213.png

Screenshot_20170727-204543.png

Screenshot_20170727-204514.png

Nice Musky! Thank you for the release.Please don't take offence but next time please do not hold a large fish Vertically.This can tear their internal organs,viscera and dislocate their spine,leaving the fish to die a slow death.Always support the fishes weight by the belly horizontally for pictures.

Tight lines! :up:

Edited by Dinger