IGNORED

Tough Fluking Continues

Zipper

I took my buddy Wayne out today for a couple of hours of fishing. We hit the Shrewsbury for the last part of the incoming tide and the beginning of the outgoing. Boated only 4 fish with one keeper of 21 inches. Last year's fishing for me was epic. This year has been tough. At least I got to spend quality time with my friend. Plenty of laughs and great company!

20170727_171437.jpg

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

fluke bite has been really funny this year. seems they just want to hang on the baits most of the day.

But when they finally chew , just takes a few drifts to  beat them up.

I wanna get in on some of the crabbing going on.

but looks like an absolute blow out this weekend, and will be back to tourneys next

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Exactly right Dan. I am amazed at how inconsistent the bite has been. It seems the fluke are gingerly taking baits instead of inhaling them on the right tide. With the new regulations, when they do bite getting a limit can come pretty quick! Lol I was getting reports of better fishing the last 10 days or so, but today was slow.

Was out yesterday on the Atlantic Star. Afew keepers were caught. I was skunked.

It's tough to shell out the money to go for a boat ride with no fish for dinner! These Party boat captains have to deal with crazy regulations and now inconsistent fish. They can't get a break.

At. Least you got one.Ive been hearing horrible reports most of the year.

I think your buddy Wayne taught me how to deal craps and roulette in AC about 25 yrs ago

Yes he did. He was a Pit Boss for many years. Small world!