IGNORED

Membership and 240 acres to hunt near Clinton

AlexFord13

Hey all,

It's almost that time of year!

I am the marketing manager for the Lodge at River Valley, a members only fly fishing club situated along 2 miles of the Musconetcong River in Asbury, New Jersey. This year we are planning to expand a limited hunting membership.

We are looking for a few bow only members to join for deer season, limited to 6 members. Members will have access to overnight accommodation (at a rate of $65/man), as well as free range on over 240 acres of farm and woodlands that are prime deer habitat. Full kitchen is available for use. The herd at River Valley is about 45-60, with 6-8 unique bucks. The entire property is managed for regenerative farming and wildlife, which has a halo effect of positive stewardship to the deer population. We are located in Zone 7, known for it's large population of trophy bucks. Additionally, we currently host 4 clay shoots a year at the Lodge, and will be hosting our first wing shoot this fall.

The Lodge is home to 2009's trophy buck of the year. Taken by shotgun, it is the 4th largest buck ever taken in New Jersey (NJ Deer Hunting Records). Pictures attached. The genetics of this large buck are still very much influencing the current herd.

Membership starts at $1700 per person for the season, up to 6 members. Also included with membership are dining privileges at Hawk Pointe, a course just down the road from the lodge.

Please send me a message or reply to this thread if you are interested or would like some more information. Check out the Lodge website for pictures of the property.

Cheers

Alex Ford

post-1916-0-40040500-1502810378_thumb.jpg

Edited by AlexFord13

Used to hunt not far from this lodge One beautiful Area Wish I was still able to take advantage of what the lodge offers.

Is this membership exclusive to The Member? or available for Other Guests?  

Is the lodge open at all time for Members?

240 acres may not sound like a lot but with all the surround Acres it adds up.

How do 2 miles of river fit in 24Acres?

LRV+-+June+2014+(2).jpg

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Used to hunt not far from this lodge One beautiful Area Wish I was still able to take advantage of what the lodge offers.

Is this membership exclusive to The Member? or available for Other Guests?  

Is the lodge open at all time for Members?

240 acres may not sound like a lot but with all the surround Acres it adds up.

How do 2 miles of river fit in 24Acres?

Hey 1957Buck - are you asking if members can bring guests to hunt with them? We would probably put in a limited number of guest passes for the season, family excluded. Something to discuss though for sure. The Lodge would be open at all times to the members. When you join you also get a key.

My question was if the Lodge is open to other than the 7 members or is their Others who have access.

In other words, does it serve 2 purposes?  

What is the Total membership after adding the new ones? 

May I suggest an Open House Tour by Appointment 

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

My question was if the Lodge is open to other than the 7 members or is their Others who have access.

In other words, does it serve 2 purposes?  

What is the Total membership after adding the new ones? 

May I suggest an Open House Tour by Appointment

No one will have access to hunting except for the 6 members. The lodge will remain open to the current fishing members but I don't anticipate high traffic in the colder months. Shoot me an email at alexanderford120@gmail.com and we can talk there.

• 1 month later...