IGNORED

what bow ya shooting come fall?

koz

ok the verdict is in.... I came home with PSE Inertia! At 61 lb shooting 29 DL It spitting my hunting weight arrows at 280 fps!  Dead in the hand and very quiet. I got the deer sculls finish. pun an Limb Driver pro and axe three pin site. I was smacking arrows in no time. 

New bow, great feeling! Love the deer skull finish also. Best of luck with it

I will be using my Stewart 62" 45# Longbow.

DSC00042.jpg

DSC00045.jpg

DSC00048-1.jpg

DSC00050.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

DSC00056.jpg

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Still trying to get my neck fixed, so far I'm blocked at every turn, no bowseason for me, if I was hunting I'd be using an old MQ1

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

ME (Lou) - Elite Tempo (64lbs) - Easton Axis 5MM - thinking 125 magnum slick tricks

Bob is shooting Halon 32 (32 inch draw length) and Elite Temp with Easton FMJ's  - still testing broad heads

AJ - Mathews Halon 32 - undecided arrows (Easton, GT, or Victory) and broad head still testing - looking like the Tooth of the arrows - 

20292759_1548364855214772_29526727703604

Edited by BobandAJsArcheryWorld

BobAJarcheryworld_728X90animated_032917.gif

Bob & AJ's Archery World Face Book Bob & AJ's Archery World Clothing  LEO - FIRE - MIL receive 10% discount