IGNORED

Thoughts on EAB - combined threads

dlist777

What happen to the limits on does. Thought they were pouting a cap.

It took them years to finally get rid of EAB! You didn't think they would do the right thing all at once did you??

Besides they are still claiming there is an over population so it's going to take time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is photo copied paper anyone can erase and add whatever text they want.I will wait for the official compendium to come out.

Ok and when the compendium comes out and says the same thing you will see!

Why would the state hand out something at a town held meeting that isn't accurate??

Lol! To funny

If you look at regs set 8, all of those zones has zero piblic hunting land, so I get why they want it doe heavy.

The other has SOME public land, not sure why they still want to hammer zone 7,8,&9. Though I think black river is the only WMA in 9.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Well that will give me 3 more weeks of fishing. I'm not doe hunting

That is what a lot of people will do! That was the whole reason for EAB in the first place.

Those looking to just fill a freezer though will still be out. We will see a drop off in the September harvest though now I'm sure.

All the zones in reg set 8 is all private land anyway, so for me? No biggie I don't hunt them reg set 7, has some public land, zone 8 has a few, not sure about zone 7, and zone 9 has I think 1 WMA in it,, thother zone in that set I'm not familiar with as I'm a north jersey guy. With the exception of zone 8 I see no issue untill the book comes out, but it looks like mostly private land areas are still doe heavy for the most part, but I'll wait for the full regs before panicking.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

I wish this state would cut the February deer hunting also, completely unnecessary. September was a great time to pattern mature bucks on thier summer patterns, guess I'll have to change tactics to kill a big one early October!

I disagree but there is no reason to argue. You can stay home in February :happywave:

No early buck muzzy either! WTF

The reasoning I heard behind this is that it was driving Bucks nocturnal and cutting into the 6-day buck week.

I guess 6-day harvests were down in those zones.

I think it's a combination of reasons why 6-day numbers are down, but I get it. If hunters are in the woods firing away a week prior to 6-day bucks aren't stupid! This years data will be interesting to see!