IGNORED

Advice on Atlantic City

Rusty

We've never been to Atlantic City and we we're thinking of spending a day there on our way back from Wildwood next month.  We're not gamblers, we're just curious to check it out since we've never been.  Any advice on where to go and what to see?  

Bass Pro, walk the boardwalk, go to the beach, get a sandwich at White House Subs on Arctic Ave, stick a 20 in a slot cause ya never know, get a beer at the Mountain Bar in Wild Wild West (in between Ballys and Ceasers), go shopping at the outlets, walk around the "Piers At Ceasers." I usually stay at Ballys cause it's pretty much in the middle of everything. You walk out the door and your on the boardwalk. Borgata and Harrahs are kinda distant from everything. If you have anymore questions PM me.. I go to AC wayyy too much LOL.

Tropicana. Been going with family for years. Restaurants are great. Beach and boardwalk really nice. Also have a downtown shopping area with every store you can think of, and a bass pro. Someone is bound to come along and say AC is bums and crack whores all over the place

It's nonsense. It's all families, couples, and all types of regular people.