IGNORED

Adventurous Morning Checking Cam

BHC

So with the dayoff I decided to drive up to my spot and replenish the Lucky Buck I put down a few days ago, and happy I did, with the heavy rains the ground absorbed it. To get to my spot I have a very long walk, part of that walk I must walk thru a overgrown field, weeds are 8' or higher. So I'm maybe 400 yards from my car when I decided to take a breather, I hear to my right a snap of a stick, but being it's so thick I thought maybe a treerat, within 20 seconds I happen to look in that direction and I see a bear coming right towards me, he stops at 20 yards, at least 400 lbs., big block of a head, I'm in camo so he can't see me, my damn cell phone was in my backpack. The wind shifts and turns and walks away.....what a gorgeous bear !!!

After checking my camera (some pictures below), and putting out another bucket of Lucky Buck I carried my other climber up to my other spot just in case I decide to hunt that spot, and I saw two decent bucks walking calmly in that area. 

The bigger buck I've been getting on my camera the last few months didn't show up, but that is fine, it seems he shows up near the end of my 2 week cycle of checking my camera

MFDC3156.JPG

MFDC3167.JPG

MFDC3197.JPG

MFDC3215.JPG