IGNORED

OMG Giant Poisonsous Snake

IMG_2303.JPG

My daughter releasing this massive rattlesnake into suitable habitat that we caught from a nice elderly couples yard (complete with grand kids and pets, OH MY) yesterday, a nice elderly couple who didn't see the need to kill it and had the wherewithal to figure out how to contact someone to come move it. How some of you guys are able to leave the house, let alone go into the field to hunt and fish makes me wonder.  A little girl catching, moving a rattlesnake.  SHAME.  And yes, I know I'm an asshole.  But I'm not a sissy..............

attachicon.gifIMG_2303.JPG

My daughter releasing this massive rattlesnake into suitable habitat that we caught from a nice elderly couples yard (complete with grand kids and pets, OH MY) yesterday, a nice elderly couple who didn't see the need to kill it and had the wherewithal to figure out how to contact someone to come move it. How some of you guys are able to leave the house, let alone go into the field to hunt and fish makes me wonder.  A little girl catching, moving a rattlesnake.  SHAME.  And yes, I know I'm an asshole.  But I'm not a sissy..............

I am just a lesser man then you are I guess. Shame on me. I am a sissy

:beatingdeadhorse:  :beatingdeadhorse:  :beatingdeadhorse:  ;)  To Much Drama  :acclaim:

:hijack:  :hijack:  :hijack:  :sleeping:

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Do you have an animal control business or is this just a favor you were doing for the people?

A little girl catching, moving a rattlesnake.  

:rofl:  :rofl:

We were clearing a field to set up a 3-D bow range at church back when our daughter was 9.  I saw a copperhead sunning itself in the grass and called out,  "come look, a copperhead".  My 9 year old daughter came running over to see while 4 grown men went running the other way as fast as their legs would take them.      :rofl:  :rofl:

Edited by Rusty

or is this just a favor you were doing for the people?

NJDEP ENSP Venomous Snake Response Team.  Lots of folks around the State trained to respond, remove, and relocate venomous (really any snake, since most people can't tell the difference).

To Much Drama

So cute when old people learn how to use the internet.

And for those guys worried about venomous snakes on their property.  Those of you who live close to the shore, say in Monmouth County - you never had and never will have a venomous snake on your property, so you can sleep peacefully tonight.

Killing any snake is illegal.  Just like poaching a deer.  No different.

Anyway, I'm done with anything snake on this forum.  Have a nice day.  How's that for drama.

I think it is good that you do this service for most of the helpless NJ citizens, either that way due to ignorance, or because of laws that make killing snakes illegal.  I don't need to call the Snake Response Team, Spider Response Team, or Mouse Response Team!  Soon you will need a permit to trap mice.  Mouse response team? lol

Edited by Nomad